Stack’s Bowers Galleries ("Stack’s Bowers") and its affiliated Companies, takes data privacy seriously.
Under the California Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the right to:
- Receive a report of the types of personal data that we have collected about you.
- Note: We do not sell personal data.
- Request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- We use a two-step process for requests to delete. You will be asked to clearly submit your request to delete and to separately confirm your choice.
- Authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf.
- You can designate an authorized agent by mailing two forms of identification that include your first name, last name, current address, phone number, and signed authorization letter allowing the agent to request on your behalf.
If you are California resident exercising any of the above rights, please submit the required verifying information on this on-line form (begin below).
You may also contact us at:
Stack’s Bowers Galleries
Attn: Brian Kendrella
1231 East Dyer Road, Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92705